[Vm-dev] [Pharo-dev] Solaris VM ?

Andreas Wacknitz a.wacknitz at gmx.de
Fri May 30 18:58:36 UTC 2014

Hi tty,

I am waiting eagerly for your results. My PharoVM for OpenIndiana is not yet working perfectly.
I have some minor problems with sound (just the first tone and then silence) and X11 copy and paste (not working).
For me it’s also just a nice little experiment as I try to keep OpenIndiana on my Sun Ultra 24 as a Workstation OS
after Oracle more or less abandoned Solaris for Workstation use.

Regards,
Andreas