[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-eem.930.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Nov 14 18:32:15 UTC 2014

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/VMMaker.oscog-eem.930.mcz

Name: VMMaker.oscog-eem.930
Author: eem
Time: 14 November 2014, 10:29:42.849 am
UUID: 050e5e3c-ef02-46ae-b867-db538668688e
Ancestors: VMMaker.oscog-eem.929

Fix some bugs in V3 given the new handling of code
gen for bytesPerOop et al.

=============== Diff against VMMaker.oscog-eem.929 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ObjectMemory>>cCoerceSimple:to: (in category 'simulation support') -----
  cCoerceSimple: value to: cTypeString
+ 	<doNotGenerate>
  	^cTypeString caseOf:
  	   {	[#'char *']	->	[value] }!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ObjectMemory>>shiftForWord (in category 'interpreter access') -----
  shiftForWord
  	"N.B. This would appear to hard-code the header size for 32-bit images.  But if generating
  	 a 64-bit image, this method could be removed and the relevant one substituted.  We can't
  	 mark this method as <doNotGenerate> as we need an actual method to guide code gen."
+ 	<api>
+ 	<cmacro: '() 2'>
  	^2!