[Vm-dev] Google Chrome Native Client Technology and PharoVM

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:51:11 UTC 2014

Reportedly, in Chrome OS, if you want to run Pharo you need to start the OS
in development mode and install a micro linux kernel. Compiling to NaCl
would be interesting because Pharo could run on chrome OS in non
development mode and without the linux kernel. But I guess there might be
some work on other primitives / plugins.

I think JB was looking into that with Olivier Auverlot at some point.

Clement