[Vm-dev] Re: X11 window title setting prim

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Nov 28 03:37:46 UTC 2014

On 27-11-2014, at 2:58 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> There’s a sensible looking prim in the Cog vm code to change the window title.
[snip]
>  I dunno - stParent, stWindow? Which should it be? X11 stuff is encrypted ancient greek to me.

Changing it to stParent makes it ‘work’ in the sense that I can now change the title of the main window but surly the parameter for the XChangeProperty call ought to be windowIndex and there ought to be some form of checking for more than just the main window? After all this is supposed to cope with multiple host windows.

I’ll check in this change so that it at least does the basic job but it will need improving.

tim
taffeta - Welsh goats cheese