[Vm-dev] How to think about cogit.c compile error that is consistent in both gnu an cmake builds

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sun Sep 14 00:08:59 UTC 2014

Good news.

I get the same failure on a pure 32 bit Slackware install on a different computer. (!) That removes one variable from the problem set.

I can follow the rabbit trail down on my good workstation with renewed confidence. Work will be slow for a bit, but I am still on it.

cordially,

tty.

---- On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:39:16 -0700 Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote ----