[Pharo-dev] [Vm-dev] Re: Status of Pharo VM for FreeBSD

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Apr 2 16:59:24 UTC 2015

And what is the status and what are the plans regarding Timothy’s (gettimothy) work?
 Hi Andreas.

The Spur is outpacing the CMake work. Once I get past this NoDbgRegParms block then I expect several refactoring cycles.

Also, I have semi-forked from the Pharo CMakeVMMaker that I need to discuss with the team once we are in refactoring cycle number 1 (as I think my fork has merit and will be adopted)

Then there is the question of whether the work is worth switching too. CMake is a big package with its own domain knowledge.

cordially,

tty