[Vm-dev] Cog 15.00.3205 / SqueakSSL

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Apr 10 21:45:19 UTC 2015

Hi.

On 13.01.2015, at 03:19, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>
>   I'm currently building the Cig Linux VMs on CentIS 6.5, because that's the oldest version that includes support for IIRC libasound.  I used to build on 5.3 but the sound support was missing.  One looses either way.  What versions of libcrypto.so & libssl.so on your Ubuntu?

The naming is different… And there are different and _incompatible_ openssls on differens
debians/ubuntus…

What I now did:
Pull LibreSSL 2.1.6, and compile SqueakSSL statically.
This is here: https://netshed.de/~tobias/squeakssl_libressl/SqueakSSL

This should work on both CentOS/RedHat/SuSE and Debian/Ubuntu/Mint.

Best
	-Tobias