[Vm-dev] NativeBoost / Callbacks and Multithreading (Eliot: This is not just NB, we need you here :P)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:35:52 UTC 2015

Hi Nicolai,

    I'm rather excited that you're interested in this.  Perhaps we (you, Esteban, Clément and I) could meet in a google hangout to discuss soon?

As Esteban said I was able to demonstrate threaded calls on Mac.  CoInterpreterMT is the subclass of CoInterpreter that adds support for threading. But the code is out-of-date.  So some work is needed to get back to where I was.  But to have someone focused on this is the key.  I don't think we have someone with the cycles yet and if you're that person (and can talk to Esteban, Clément and I, and maybe Ronie and Doug McPherson and Thierry) then I'm sure we can get it working soon.  Spur has the necessary pinning support for example.

Eliot (phone)