[Vm-dev] Need a marker primitive

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:16:47 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

    in what context do you want to notice something is about to fail?  Simulator, real VM under gdb or what?  And when?  Primitive failure in the Cog VM is the writing of a non-zero value to primFailCode.  That can be done with a conditional breakpoint.  I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you be more precise?

TIA

Eliot (phone)