[Vm-dev] Re: pharo 4.0 Crashed in the VM thread again

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at web.de
Sun Aug 9 16:59:17 UTC 2015

Pharo or Squeak ?

In squeak, this stackframe / large stackframe bug was introduced some
months ago by a change for the compiler but it is already fixed.
In pharo, we have a simliar bug (in pharos compiler (opal), not related to
the change on the squeak compiler).
This is a bug that is known but not yet fixed
13854 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?13854>
frameSize calculated wrongly for #lineSegmentsDo: !