[Vm-dev] Minimum 32-bit libs for Ubuntu

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:34:16 UTC 2015

for Pharo to run properly, we need this:

sudo apt-get -qq install libc6:i386
sudo apt-get -qq install libuuid1:i386
sudo apt-get -qq install libkrb5-3:i386 libk5crypto3:i386 zlib1g:i386 libcomerr2:i386 libkrb5support0:i386 libkeyutils1:i386
sudo apt-get -qq install libssl1.0.0:i386
sudo apt-get -qq install libfreetype6:i386

but you also have a ppa:

http://pharo.org/gnu-linux-installation#ubuntu-ppa-headless-vm <http://pharo.org/gnu-linux-installation#ubuntu-ppa-headless-vm>

Esteban