[Vm-dev] Re: Squeak 5 Image Segment Work [was [squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5]

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:44:50 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:36 AM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> If Fuel is easier to port to Spur I think it could be worth taking a look
> at using it for project loading instead of image segment.

Fuel WILL be ported to Spur for sure. Cannot tell you when, but I can tell
you that there is many people using Fuel (including myself) in Pharo. And
so..at minimum when Pharo starts using Spur we will have to update Fuel.
Also, check with Max Leske, since he is the official Fuel maintainer for
Squeak. He keeps everything working: ConfigurationOfFuel, Jenkins, etc.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com