[Vm-dev] ARM Sim (was Re: Fwd: [squeak-dev] Questionable comment)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Aug 22 02:51:33 UTC 2015

Oh my, that is quite lovely.

For workings of ARM you could worse than look at the original basic book by my old colleague Pete Cockerell
(http://www.peter-cockerell.net/aalp/) and then maybe if you’re very brave, the interior of the gdb ARM simulator. We have a massively hacked up copy at http://www.squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/squeak/branches/Cog/processors/ARM/gdb-7.6/ mostly hacked to remove extraneous other architectures - I mean, who the hell cares about MIPS any more? Let alone ns32000 or clipper or alpha.

tim
Cashew:  nut that makes you sneeze