[Vm-dev] can I have access to http://source.squeak.org/FFI?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Aug 28 15:42:11 UTC 2015

> So I can commit my changes to FFI (added
> ExternalAddress>>#loadSymbol:fromModule: method and corresponding test).
>
> thanks!
> Esteban

Hi Esteban,

You already have developer rights on the VMMaker repository, so you should
be able to do commits. We set this up a few years ago, so I don't know if
you still have the password.

Your account is set up as "Esteban Lorenzano (EL)" so I am guessing that
you may want to use something different now (instead of initials EL). If
so, please go ahead and set up a new account on source.squeak.org and I
will add that to the VMMaker project.

Thanks,