[Vm-dev] Re: Squeak3D plugin code generation broken by latest update

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Dec 3 02:54:14 UTC 2015

This is very puzzling. The change relevant to this is that in the Cog vmmaker version of  buildCodeGeneratorUpTo: the receiver (B3DEnginePlugin in this case) is added and initialized etc. So it needs to *not* be in the following list.

In the trunk vmmaker, it really looks like it is also correctly added. If I generate the B3DEnginePlugin it creates a file that only differs in the date related info from one created by an unchanged vmmaker.

What is the error you get? I just don’t seem to get one!

tim
Strange OpCodes: JSP: Jump on Sexy Programmer