[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Crypto plugins for ubuntu 32-bits

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:41:16 UTC 2015

I'm sorry for missing this, Dave. I had added those methods to my image
and got confused when I browsed version 9, as I thought it was showing
what had been committed to the repository, but it evidently shows the
current working set. I have committed those changes to version 10, which
you should find there.

Thank you,
Robert