[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Re: looking for an image file

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:00:19 UTC 2015

Yes Eliot, I generated the Squeak Cog Spur VM (to /spursrc) and then
built in 'cogvm/build.linux32x86/squeak.cog.spur/build'. Before I
installed it and ran squeak SpurVMMaker.image out of image and it gave
me this warning that the vm was 6505 and the image 6521.

Now I am trying to rebuild after updating the cogvm source and the
SpurVMMaker image and it is generating this when compiling:

/home/rabbit/warren/cogvm/spursrc/vm/cogitIA32.c:1095:28: warning:
‘picAbortTrampolineFor’ used but never defined [enabled by default]
  static sqInt NoDbgRegParms picAbortTrampolineFor(sqInt numArgs);
                             ^
make[1]: *** [cogit.o] Error 1
make: *** [vm/vm.a] Error 2

I don't quite yet grasp all the approaches.

Robert