[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-rmacnak.1595.mcz

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Wed Dec 16 17:53:27 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 1:15 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> btw, what was the outcome of developing the CMake builds for the svn sources.
>
> The person doing it dropped out of the conversation.  I fear I didn't give him enough time or feedback.  They contributed input support for the simulator which I'm now using, but it was some months after the contribution that I was able to integrate it.

Okay.  (I asked this a slightly different way on another post before I
saw your answer)
Where do I find it?  It still looks like autoconf under per...
http://www.mirandabanda.org/cogblog/compiling-the-vm/

$ svn co http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog oscogvm
$ find oscogvm -iname "*cmake*"
shows only...
./image/old/BuildSqueak46TrunkCMakeVMMakerImage.st
./image/old/buildsqueakcmakeimage.sh
./image/old/CMakeVMMakerSqueak.text
./image/old/README.buildsqueakcmakeimage
./image/old/BuildSqueak46CMakeVMMakerImage.st
./processors/ARM/gdb-7.10/zlib/CMakeLists.txt
./processors/ARM/gdb-7.10/zlib/zconf.h.cmakein
./processors/ARM/gdb-7.10/zlib/zlib.pc.cmakein
./platforms/unix/vm-sound-pulse/config.cmake
./platforms/unix/plugins/XDisplayControlPlugin/config.cmake
./platforms/unix/plugins/XDisplayControlPlugin/build.cmake
./platforms/unix/plugins/SqueakSSL/config.cmake

Is that it under "old" ?

cheers -ben