[Vm-dev] pluginizing Galois Fields

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Dec 18 20:09:22 UTC 2015

> On 18-12-2015, at 11:55 AM, Robert Withers <robert.w.withers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think I see your suggestion. Is it to find a c implementation of RS/Galois polynomials and wrap it in a facade model in squeak?

No, not particularly - I know damn all about galois. Isn’t it a brand of stinky French cigarettes?

Just reminding you that you do not need to do everything in slang for plugins. If you can write your stuff in C (or even C++ with some ugly wrapper bits) you can include it in a plugin.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CDC: Clear Disks and Crash