[Vm-dev] pluginizing Galois Fields

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:59:33 UTC 2015

It is a strange place I live in. Without changing any code, the below
test passed:

    testFECDamagedEncodeAndDecodeRS_15_9

         | chunk decodedBytes proxy decoder encoder encodedByteFrame |
         chunk := self buildChunk: 8.

         decoder := FECDecoder new.
         encoder := FECEncoder new.
         proxy := decoder, encoder.
         proxy asProtocolStack.

         encodedByteFrame := encoder encodeFrame: (Frame onPayload: chunk).
         1 timesRepeat: [encodedByteFrame payload at: encodedByteFrame
    payload size atRandom put: 255 atRandom].
         decodedBytes := (decoder decodeFrame: encodedByteFrame) payload.

         self assert: chunk equals: decodedBytes.

bless,
robert

--
. .. .. ^,^ robert