[Vm-dev] About BitBlt on the Raspberry Pie VM

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Fri Feb 6 05:36:35 UTC 2015

I have a very cursory understanding of the architecture direction of some
of these, but here goes...  I search around for Cario on RasPi and find not
much.  The in-image interface to Cario is Athens, which was designed to
have changeable back ends.  I see SDL is on RasPi and I though Ronie was
sometime working on SDL for Pharo (I think more focused on I/O and sound
that graphics)?  Maybe later step would be Athens using SDL for its backend
to accelerate things with OpenGL?
cheers -ben