[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] SqueakSSL + SAN certificates

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 1 23:57:13 UTC 2015

Hi Levente,

Regarding your VM changes for SqueakSSL, shall I commit these to the SVN
trunk repository? Ian delegated access to platforms/unix so that I can do
that for you if you like.

We have several Mantis entries to track your SqueakSSL work:

  http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7751 (Add SSL plugin)
  http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7793 (Memory leak in the SqueakSSL plugin on unix)
  http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7824 (Add TLS SNI Server Name Indication support to SqueakSSL plugin)

Your latest version http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/SqueakSSL/ adds
the SAN certificates support, so I think we should commit your latest
version and close the Mantis issues.

If you agree I will update the SVN files.

Thanks,
Dave

p.s. There are still issues in SqueakSSL when sizeof(sqInt) is 8
(64 bit images) but that is a separate discussion.