[Vm-dev] reviewing atomicOps cog/spur changes

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:52:26 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,
i had time to throw an eye on integration of atomic ops, and it looks fine.
>From the comment you left, I presume my attempt for providing a feature
compatible sqCompareAndSwapRes in case of gcc3.x would not even compile,
did you find time to try it?

Other than that I will see how broken is my attempt to use native order
32-bit digit, specifically in spur 64, so I might randomly review some of
the changes...

For now, I just noticed that you must be eating own food, see this
timestamp of primitiveYield:
eem 3/2/-4654 00:12 process primitives

But maybe it's fixed already, things are changing quite fast!

cheers

Nicolas