[Vm-dev] GdbARMPlugin & processors/ARM/gdb-7.6 changes

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Mar 17 21:09:16 UTC 2015

Just in case anyone is watching and feels like heroically cleaning up a load of code; the madly hacked about gdb source tree with everything removed that I could summon the enthusiasm for deleting and that doesn’t seem to be needed  is now in our svn tree.
I also cleaned up the arm sim code etc a little so that we no longer need a rather arcane gcc trick of wrapping functions.

It builds on my "Ubuntu x86 in VMWare on OS X”. Hopefully it will build elsewhere but I am not in the business of providing warranties.

Eliot has also recently been able to build the plugin for OS X - with much assistance from Craig - so maybe I can stop using ubuntu now….

tim
Bayard(n): a person armed with the self-confidence of ignorance