[Vm-dev] updating and compiling the BerkeleyDB plugin

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:46:28 UTC 2015

Hi -

I've posted Steven Pair's  BerkeleyDB plugin .sar file to dropbox here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4460862/BerkeleyDB.sar

I'd like to get it to compile (on linux...), and also to modify it to work with the LMDB (http://symas.com/mdb/). According to the LMDB docs it should be pretty straightforward to port something from BerkeleyDB.

From examining the .sar it looks like the plugin hasn't been edited/compiled since December 2002.

Is there a guide for bringing old plugins up to date?  IF not what should I expect to have to change to get it working?

Thanks

Paul