[Vm-dev] How to successfully load latest VMMaker.oscog?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:23:20 UTC 2015

Hi Jon,

sadly, building the VM is a complicated issue.
and is even harder in windows.
For the pharo flavour, we have this, with all appropriate instructions:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm

for example, here is a “crude” list of all step I followed to build Pharo in a win10 environment, two weeks ago:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/blob/master/README-Win32-fasttrack.md

I guess Eliot also has some equivalent build steps list… But in any case… is a complicated task :S

Esteban