[Vm-dev] errors building linux32ARM

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:17:47 UTC 2015

That got me built. I tried to run squeak on my linux box, just to see,
and it ran! this quite surprised me as I though it was a cross-compiled
binary for the ARM chip. So, I am not sure what to think of this.

I am brand new to ARM and Pi (don't have one yet and very curious about
what I should get) and would enjoy consuming some documentation on
SqueakARM, but I have not seen any yet. How are you using all of this?

Thank you for helping,
Robert