[Vm-dev] Alien on Spur and "el capitan"?

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Oct 20 01:03:26 UTC 2015

Ok  I pushed fixes to deal with a code compile error, plus update the code
base so that it does not leak memory when running under the os-x legacy
32bit objective-c runtime.
Brave folks could look at Cog/build.macos32x86/squeak.cog.spur and the
miosvm script or the SqueakCogSpur32x86.xcworkspace xCode project.