[Pharo-dev] [Vm-dev] Re: Random forest in Pharo

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:58:19 UTC 2015

Hi Ken,

    I have this very paper on my desk, printed out from (alas, much)
earlier in the year.  Anyone who has energy to address this would be very
very welcome.  Writing a concurrent incremental mark-sweep that handles
ephemeron is the task.  Making it function both in small bursts, e.g. after
scavenging, and in its own thread is I think important; a non-threaded
solution can be extremely efficient in certain contexts.

--
best, Eliot