[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] issue with large file path on windows

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:31:01 UTC 2015

Hi Nicolai,

    I'm a bit concerned that this is creating drift with the "official" Cog
source base at http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog.  Long
filename support for win32 was recently added by Marcel Taumel in May of
this year.  Are you tracking that?  How can we keep the sources harmonized?

--
best, Eliot