[Vm-dev] latest VMMaker breaks tests in Pharo

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:42:37 UTC 2016

I have just run those test on the latest VM + latest Pharo 5 and had no
issue.

Seemingly Nicolas fixed it yesterday or today.

Could it be possible that you are out of sync with the svn and / or the
VMMaker package version ? I remember Nicolas precising that one needed to
update the svn repo to make a commit work.