[Vm-dev] Cog + Pi + OSProcess

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Aug 19 19:04:53 UTC 2016

> On 19-08-2016, at 2:11 AM, Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:
>
> Any chance of having an official version built with these fixed/regenerated sources?
> I've tested 3663 (latest at the time through apt-get update) and the new 201608171728 cogspurlinuxhtRPi, both still have the crashing OSProcess plugin AFAICT.

Yeah, it’s borken. Looks like we failed to follow up enough in July when this came up. Might have something to do with Dave’s accident ;-)

I’m taking a quick look to see if I can compare the two versions.

tim
A "politically savvy challenge to evolution" is as self-evidently ridiculous as an agriculturally savvy challenge to euclidean geometry would be.