[Vm-dev] Cog + Pi + OSProcess

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Aug 19 21:50:04 UTC 2016

> On 19-08-2016, at 12:04 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

>> On 19-08-2016, at 2:11 AM, Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:
>>
>> Any chance of having an official version built with these fixed/regenerated sources?
>> I've tested 3663 (latest at the time through apt-get update) and the new 201608171728 cogspurlinuxhtRPi, both still have the crashing OSProcess plugin AFAICT.
>
> Yeah, it’s borken. Looks like we failed to follow up enough in July when this came up. Might have something to do with Dave’s accident ;-)
>
> I’m taking a quick look to see if I can compare the two versions.

Well after finally making a vmmaker image, the comparison of the cog & non-cog versions of osprocess etc are far too different for me to feel at all happy about messing with it. Sure, there’s a few methods where it’s just a change from a string to a symbol for some constant but the rest… nah.

tim
Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.