[Vm-dev] 5.1rc1 Mac package missing some plugins

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Aug 19 23:00:24 UTC 2016

I note the list of external plugins in the latest 5.1rc1 Mac package - I see Camera, Croquet, MIDI, Mpeg3,SqueakFFIPrims, SqueakSSL and UnixProcess plugins. No Bochs nor GdbARM plugins, which makes testing the vmmaker stuff a bit trickier.

I can accept that we might not want to include these fairly large plugins of very limited audience in the general release but it needs mentioning somewhere so as to make sure Eliot’s build-a-vmmaker script can handle the missing bits.

tim
Manual Writer's Creed:  Garbage in, gospel out.