[Vm-dev] New case to crash Spur VM

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:07:14 UTC 2016

I can't check it on Squeak anymore. Squeak not works on Mac Sierra for me.

I attach crash file.
When I try it second time. After step over I got DNU error which shows very
strange thing that 0 integer was sent as message. And when I click on
basicSize method image crashed.
Then I try to get same behaviour but can't. Image crash when I press step
over debugger button. (dump file about this case)