[Vm-dev] New case to crash Spur VM

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:44:11 UTC 2016

Hi Denis,

    this is fixed in VMMaker.oscog-eem.2032.  I'll generate sources and
push to github presently.  Thanks for the test case.  This is a "new" case
the VM has to deal with with the "new" callPrimitive byte code.  I had
written the code to handle the case quite a while ago (2013?) but had
written incorrect code.

--
best, Eliot