[Vm-dev] an interesting picture

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:17:11 UTC 2016

Hm.  I can see the pic in FireFox and now in Chrome too.  Something
else must've corrupted my Chrome memory then.  When I tried to look at
the pic in Chrome earlier, it was just a thick gray border taht
appeared to "resize" with the window.  But then new tabs started
opening with that grayness too.  Strange..