[Vm-dev] Tracing a Spur Image from Smalltalk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 26 19:27:56 UTC 2016

That is very good news! The Cuis folks will be happy to hear about this
also, as there has been recent discussion on the Cuis list about how to do
a transition to Spur format.

If I recall right, the issue with tracing and resuming on Cog had to do
with resuming in the middle of a method of a jitted method. I don't think
that I ever positively confirmed that theory, but things worked fine under
an interpreter and it was a trivial step to re-save from Cog.

Dave