[Vm-dev] OpenGL vs VMMaker

KenD Ken.Dickey at Whidbey.com
Fri Jan 8 02:53:58 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I am trying to build a minimal interpreter VM.

I have B3DAcceleratorPlugin in the Plugins Not Built pane in the VMMakerTool.

Why is the build trying to find the (Open)GL header file?

[This happens under Linux on x86-64 and on ARM]

========
[ 26%] Building C object CMakeFiles/squeakvm.dir/vm/sqUnixMain.c.o
In file included from /home/kend/SqueakVM/platforms/unix/vm/SqDisplay.h:16:0,
                 from /home/kend/SqueakVM/platforms/unix/vm/sqUnixMain.c:115:
/home/kend/SqueakVM/platforms/unix/plugins/B3DAcceleratorPlugin/sqUnixOpenGL.h:27:7: error: #error *** cannot find gl.h
 #     error *** cannot find gl.h
       ^
========
Thanks much.