[Vm-dev] Loading VMMaker

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Tue Jul 5 23:24:35 UTC 2016

Thank you!

 So my do it now looks for my "FooBazPlugin"

(VMMaker makerFor: CoInterpreter and: SimpleStackBasedCogit with: #()
to: (FileDirectory default pathFromURI: '../src') platformDir:
(FileDirectory default pathFromURI: '../platforms')
including:#(FooBazPlugin)) generateExternalPlugins

and it generates the .c file.  (It may need some more files to make it
really compile, but we'll see that next...)

--
-- Yoshiki