[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-tfel.1863.mcz

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Sun Jun 5 03:10:25 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,

I just ran ./buildspurtrunkvmmakerimage.sh(**1) and I'm bumping into a
halt introduced in 1863...
Is it required :) ?

I see the other halt was previously uncommented.  Is that the usual state?

btw, Are you able to define a general sort of problem that you find
halts useful at this location?

**1 Excluding ./updatespurimage.sh which had a problem I noted in
another thread.

cheers -ben