[Vm-dev] Migration to github status?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:01:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sorry for urging on this, but as I said, I need to start working in this… Fabio just told me that he is ready for the migration and this mails from Tim confirmes it…
Can we schedule the migration?

Let’s say some day next week? (Thursday, as Fabio suggested)?

Can we have a “good to go”?

thanks!
Esteban