[Vm-dev] CogVM Execution Flow

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Jun 14 11:26:44 UTC 2016

That would make sense if the six entries were the among the most commonly
used ones.
We had a discussion recently about adaptive PICs, which would reorder the
entries based on some statistics, and the conclusion was that the overhead
would be way higher than the potential benefit.
I did some measurements at that time about what the ideal size of a PIC
would be. On my machine 12 had the same worst(?) case lookup time as the
open PIC. Don't ask me how I measured it. :)

Levente