[Vm-dev] CogVM Execution Flow

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 14 17:51:38 UTC 2016

Well overflowing a CPIC to an openPIC is rare enough that it probably doesn’t matter much anyway.

> On 14-06-2016, at 4:26 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
> That would make sense if the six entries were the among the most commonly used ones.

That would be a good trick to manage! Clement might be able to provide some input from Sista to help us get closer I guess? But the important bit is that whilst they may very well not be the most commonly used methods, they are the most recently called ones, which means they have some importance in the current context. Making use of them isn’t likely to be a bad idea so far as I can see.

tim
Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.