[Pharo-dev] [Vm-dev] Moving the Cog subversion repository to githup at 2016-6-16 7am UTC

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Fri Jun 17 16:52:02 UTC 2016

Hi John,

--

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 7:50 PM John McIntosh <
johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> wrote:

>  OS X 64-bit
>
> Sista fails
>

> Need some pointers so I can debug this

Here's the failing build:
https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/vm/jobs/138342179#L73

According to [1], there is supposed to be a [2]. There isn't, but there is
a [3]. So I'm assuming that 64bit spursista has not been implemented yet
(same with Linux 64bit).
I will disable OS X 64-bit Spur Sista builds for now.

[1]
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/vm/blob/56c4157d4a41fbc6d8f98e241c4eec954d15ebd2/build.macos64x64/squeak.sista.spur/Makefile#L6
[2] https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/vm/tree/Cog/spursista64src/vm
[3] https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/vm/tree/Cog/spursistasrc/vm