[Vm-dev] Speaking of git and git books....

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sun Jun 19 17:57:41 UTC 2016

I know that everybody is busy with the vm and git.  I just want to through this out there

The Tex/LaTex source code for some Squeak books is available.

I have the SqueakByExample-english source code on my computer (I forget where I got it).

That  have one that I used as a model for my Programming The Squeak Virtual Machines...than I am (was) writing as I try (tried) to understand the Interpreter stuff.

The transition to git provides an opportunity to upload the source code for those books so as to provide for more dispersed community development access point.

Editing would "merely" be a matter of merging in changes and new branches.

The content could grow a bit more quickly with that model.

cheers,

tty