[Vm-dev] Why OpenSmalltalk/vm not googlable and not searchable on GitHub?

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:35:03 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-06-21 at 11:05 +0200, Denis Kudriashov wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Maybe I am super stupid. But I just tried to find new GitHub
> repository for VM and I can't.
> Of course I found it here but Google and GitHub not show me any
> results.
> At least GitHub surprised me. Is anything correct with repo settings?

Searching for 'OpenSmalltalk' got me the GitHub repo as the 3rd result
with Google.  Since it's a new repo, perhaps it's still being added to
the indexes and/or propagating out through their infrastructure and/or
their algorithms are still deciding where it fits in the search
results?  GitHub can also take several days before new projects can be
found via their search.