[Vm-dev] The code in the src folders in the repository

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jun 22 02:02:43 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:11:28AM -0300, Laura Perez Cerrato wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Excuse me if this has been asked already or it's documented somewhere and I
> missed it, but what's the criteria to update the code in /src, /stacksrc,
> /spursrc and other similar folders in the repository?
>
> -Laura Perez Cerrato

Good question. Traditionally, Eliot generates these sources periodically and
commits them to the repository (and in recent years I have done that chore for
the old trunk interpreter VM). At this point, unless Eliot advises otherwise,
I would suggest that no one other than Eliot should commit to the /src trees.