[Vm-dev] SSLPlugin

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:24:06 UTC 2016

Hi Tobias,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 24.06.2016, at 22:15, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> >     now that we're on github would those who build the SSLPlugin be
> willing to fold in their build to the standard VM builds so that SSLPlugin
> is built alongside the others?
>
> On principle, yes.
> It's hairy, still (see other mail)

got a link?  Why is it hairy?  Isn't it just a matter of updating
HowToBuild with instructions, and then updating makefiles etc to build the
same way that SSLPlugin is built?  If it's in the other mail, just post a
link to the mail.  It passed me by and I don't see it.

thx!!

P.S.  Loving the amount of energy and activity in our communities right
now.  Lovely!!
best, Eliot