[Vm-dev] SSLPlugin

Das.Linux at gmx.de Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 22:23:02 UTC 2016

Hi

On 24.06.2016, at 23:46, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,

[…snip…]
> Other than that, stuff is in https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeakssl
> and should actually match the tree in opensmalltalk-vm.

_except_ that I then used the interpreter tree with Ian's cmake infrastructure for unix,
hence the config.cmake, which makes sure openssl is somehow there. The one I used for
building the static one is admittedly slightly different, but I lost interest when I
tried to integrate into the autoconf-based process, hence the libressl setup is not in
that file.
Best
	-Tobias